I currently live in Germany, working as a Senior Software Developer. To describe about our family, we belong to the PATARA caste and looking for a suitable match from the same community. We are a nuclear family with traditional values.
- My Mom is a religious and dedicated housewife and she lives with my Dad in Bhubaneswar.
- My Dad is a retired Agriculture Scientist. He has a MSc in Entomology and a MBA degree.
- My Elder Sister (married) has an MBA and is in banking service, residing in Bhubaneswar.
- My Younger Sister(unmarried) has a Btech in IT and is in service, residing in Bangalore.
- I have done my Btech in CSE and currently working in Germany as a Software-Developer.
MY BRIDE PREFERENCE:
- I would respect my partner's decision to work or not to work after marriage.
- Must be fresh/working with MCA/B.Tech.
- Must agree to relocate in Germany and learn German language. Because for better career-prospective, I plan to stay longer in Germany.
- From oriya community and Patara Caste. In case of non-availability candidates from Kapudia, Aswini, Rajpatara castes.
I am a software professional with a bachelor's degree currently working in private sector in Columbus. I come from a middle class, nuclear family background with traditional values. Currently working in USA.
I am creating this profile on behalf of my son. He is currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed his bachelor's degree. We come from an upper middle class family with moderate family values. We belong to nuclear family currently living in Singapore.
I am currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed my master's degree in Rutgers University, New Jersey. I come from an upper middle class family with moderate family values. I belong to a nuclear family from Cuttack. I am currently pursuing a job at San Diego, California. I love playing different musical instruments. My other hobbies include mountaineering, reading books and playing badminton.